fmAddNewConfigurationDialog, fmEditExistConfigurationDialog, fmPreferences - Store Configuration.
This section describes how to create, edit or delete configuration, create multiple configurations or switch between your stores.
To start working with your Store, first of all, you have to select or create your Store Configuration (the name of your store and its connection settings used by Store Manager. It is a good idea to use your store name or some other informative name). If you have already created Store configuration previously and saved it, you can simply load it from the saved file. Also you can select any configuration from the drop-down in order to switch between your stores.
Store Manager allows you to make the following actions with Store Configuration (s):
1. Create new configuration. If you want to create new configuration, follow a few steps:
You'll have the new configuration to work with. You can create as many Database Configurations as you wish.
2. To work with Embedded (default) configuration, select the corresponding action from the drop-down list. Working with local (Embedded) database is much faster than with the remote one.
3. To clone your Configuration with all its settings, select Clone Configuration action.
4. Rename Configuration. If you want to rename you configuration, follow a few steps listed below:
5. To delete your Configuration select the appropriate action from the drop-down list and confirm it. Note that you won't be able to undo this action!
6. To Save Current /All Configurations and all their settings select one from the drop-down list.
7. To Load your Local Database Configuration select "Load Configuration" action and browse contents of your local folders to select the existing configuration.
1. Quick Start Guide >