This section will help you to export your customers from osCommerce to comma-separated values file (.csv) which can be easily opened in MS Excel or other application for detailed analysis.
To export customers from osCommerce follow a few steps:
1. Go to Tools -> Import/Export -> Import/Export Customers. Select Export and click Next > button to proceed.
2. Store Manager can export osCommerce customers to .csv file. You should enter the file name or select one (using browse ) to be replaced.
Also you can Save Export Settings for future osCommerce customers export or load one to use now.
3. Fields Delimiter page has some important settings. Check them to ensure proper configuration.
4. Select fields you would like to export:
All available fields that can be exported are listed in left pane. Select fields you want to export and click ">" button to move them to right pane. If you'd like to export all fields simply press ">>". The order in which columns will be saved in .csv file can be changed. To do this you can move exported columns up and down using corresponding buttons.
5. Preview export file and proceed.
Choose which action to perform after saving export data. Use "None" option and Wizard will be automatically closed. If you wish to open a directory containing result file, check corresponding option. Open result file option allows you to see export file in Excel.
Also you can Save Export Settings for future osCommerce customers export or load one.
Attention! When you press "Export" Button, export process will start!